reForm 2015 @ a Glance
Thank you for a great year from reForm! As 2016 begins, we wanted to share our gratitude for helping to make 2015 an impactful year for the project.
Here are a few highlights from the past year, by the numbers:
- 1015 visitors experienced the reForm exhibition in person since its opening on August 28th.
- 26 tour groups visited the reForm exhibition, primarily from local high schools, universities, and organizations.
- 10 former Fairhill School students completed the first semester of reForm educational programming. These dedicated students (who call themselves the “Bobcats” after their former school’s mascot) have been consistently engaged with reForm for the past two years.
- 3 cycles of youth cohorts collaborated on the planning and execution of all reForm events.
- Over 750 people attended the reForm Fun Day at Fairhill event on May 1st.
Additionally, 2015 was marked by some important milestones for reForm:
- Articles published about reForm in The New York Times, The Atlantic, Al Día, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and numerous other publications.
- Project presented by Pepón Osorio at Creative Time Summit: NYC.
- reForm hosted Helen Gym as part of the project’s guest speaker series at Temple Contemporary.
- Executed two youth art projects and a series of team-building workshops
Please mark your calendars for upcoming reForm events in 2016:
- 3/29/16: reForm presents Pedro and Joaquín Noguera at Temple Contemporary, 6:00pm.
- 5/20/16: reForm closing event at Tyler School of Art (details TBA).
To learn more about reForm’s ongoing activities, please visit our Facebook page.
Wishing you a Happy New Year!
-The reForm Team